My First Sunstone!

I’ve just done a guest post on the Sunstone Blog about my first Sunstone experience!!

Shortly after the conference, I was happy to see that two bloggers remembered the panel I organized as being a particular favorite! Unfortunately, neither one of them seemed to remember that I was on the panel. A bit of a bad sign…

Anyway, to prove that I really was there, I have a photo (taken by Kaimi):

sunstone_chanson

Views: 2215
0saves

7 Comments

1. 1
    aerin says:

I think the link to biv’s blog is broken – you need to be logged in in order to access the post about the island of misfit toys…otherwise, thanks for posting! Wish I could have been there – it sounds fascinating!

0 likes

2. 2
    chanson says:

I know. I submitted the guest post before she set her blog private — I didn’t know she would do that when I wrote it. I should probably write to the Sunstone folks and tell them to take the link information off of that citation.

0 likes

3. 3
    wayne says:

Hey chanson,
    Where can we see a transcript of your contribution, and reactions to it?

0 likes

4. 4
    chanson says:

The Sunstone Foundation recorded all of the sessions, so the audio will be available from them at some point. Also, I re-read my remarks for the Atheist Talk Radio Podcast, along with a bunch of additional commentary. Neither appears to be ready (yet), but I’ll keep you posted! :D

0 likes

5. 5

Hey, I remember you, at least. And that’s what’s important.
    Anyway the real party was the night before.

0 likes

6. 6
    chanson says:

Absolutely!!! :D

0 likes

7. 7
    Hellmut says:

You are looking great, Chanson! Sorry for the sexist remark. When the video is available, I will compliment your formidable intellect!

0 likes

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

• Recent Comments

• MSP TV

Brigham Young University's Honor Code Problem:
  • EXMO Radio

Jake leads a discussion with Glenn, Tom, and Zack (aka “Cagelessbird” from reddit) about Zack’s interaction with several top Mesoamerican and Egyptian scholars, and their responses to his question about Book of Mormon and Book of Abraham historicity.