My First Sunstone!

I’ve just done a guest post on the Sunstone Blog about my first Sunstone experience!!

Shortly after the conference, I was happy to see that two bloggers remembered the panel I organized as being a particular favorite! Unfortunately, neither one of them seemed to remember that I was on the panel. A bit of a bad sign…

Anyway, to prove that I really was there, I have a photo (taken by Kaimi):

sunstone_chanson

Views: 1954
0saves

7 Comments

1. 1
    aerin says:

I think the link to biv’s blog is broken – you need to be logged in in order to access the post about the island of misfit toys…otherwise, thanks for posting! Wish I could have been there – it sounds fascinating!

0 likes

2. 2
    chanson says:

I know. I submitted the guest post before she set her blog private — I didn’t know she would do that when I wrote it. I should probably write to the Sunstone folks and tell them to take the link information off of that citation.

0 likes

3. 3
    wayne says:

Hey chanson,
    Where can we see a transcript of your contribution, and reactions to it?

0 likes

4. 4
    chanson says:

The Sunstone Foundation recorded all of the sessions, so the audio will be available from them at some point. Also, I re-read my remarks for the Atheist Talk Radio Podcast, along with a bunch of additional commentary. Neither appears to be ready (yet), but I’ll keep you posted! :D

0 likes

5. 5

Hey, I remember you, at least. And that’s what’s important.
    Anyway the real party was the night before.

0 likes

6. 6
    chanson says:

Absolutely!!! :D

0 likes

7. 7
    Hellmut says:

You are looking great, Chanson! Sorry for the sexist remark. When the video is available, I will compliment your formidable intellect!

0 likes